Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Whoops!

So my husband is competing in a neighborhood Biggest Loser contest with a couple of his buddies. They have $20 riding on the outcome. So he asked me to dig out the old Weight Watcher's booklet that helps you calculate how many points you get a day. He figured out his points and I decided to double check my points. Apparently my brain is shrinking because I remembered incorrectly and I actually get two fewer points a day than I thought I did. Argh! This is going to be hard.

Since I whined above, I will share two positives to balance it out. One, both of my belts are on the tightest notch possible so I see having to buy some new belts in my future. Two, my bra cup size went down and I did actually have to buy new bras. The girls are ever so much perkier in their new smaller size.

I didn't get an official weigh-in on the Saturday before Easter because we were out of town but since I had to go to the urgent care that day, I do have a late in the afternoon fully clothed weight to report (as opposed to the first thing in the morning naked weigh-in I usually do). I was 169.0 at the doctor's office. I figure since that's a slight gain from the previous week but in different circumstances, it probably means I actually stayed about the same. Win some, lose some I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment